Dickson Family

Dickson Family

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Future Firefighters

Last week our preschool group took a trip to the fire station. The fire fighters were great and gave the kids a tour of the fire house and then let them climb inside their huge ladder truck. The kids all had a good time---even my little boy who thinks he's a big boy sometimes.




Reed and his favorite playmate Sophia. (Reed sporting his latest "smile")
r
What would a trip to the fire house be without a quick taste of the truck?

4 comments:

Suzie said...

I just l;ove the pictures you had taken I tell everyone about them. Thanks for the field trip was a lot of fun.
I didn't think about tasting the truck, but it looked good to Max.

Whitney said...

Those pictures are so cute. I can't believe how big your boys are. Luckily I will see them soon or I may not recognize them at all.

Nancy said...

So darling. I miss those little firefighters! Love Reed's smile--it has a twinkle in it for sure.

Robyn said...

Very cute pictures! I'll have to get the from you. Maybe if I do a little photoshop editing to mine they'll be cuter too! I'll try to remember to put all the pictures so far on a cd for you...seems like we have tons of Reed and Sophia:) Thanks again for the field trip, my kids are still having fun playing fire fighter!