Dickson Family

Dickson Family

Sunday, February 15, 2009

January

I know--- I am WAY behind, but January was too important to skip entirely. So much for 2009 being the year I mastered record keeping.

We started the year with celebration as our little Max turned TWO on January 6th. He really is totally deserving of his own post, but since I'm so behind this will have to do for now. (I will gush about how wonderful he is and how much he has grown in an upcoming post.)

The birthday boy and cake.


The party guests.


January also brought some cool weather--- perfect for playing outside...




Throwing leaves...


and trying out the self timer. (Reed's new favorite feature)



The cool weather turned to COLD weather and the most snow we've ever seen in NC.


Some loved the snow...




Some didn't..




5 comments:

Nancy said...

Are you sledding behind your own yard? How fun! Miss those boys. Happy Birthday Max!

Whitney said...

I hope Max had a great birthday! Seems like you guys had a lot of fun in the snow...looks like a move to the Northeast (specifically Long Island City) would work out perfectly for you:)

Whitney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
grandmother said...

Love all the phots,especially the solo of max--all teeth showing.

shel7by said...

those boys are so cute. Max looks much older than he is to me. He looks like he knows what's up.