Dickson Family

Dickson Family

Monday, May 11, 2009

If only...

every moment passed this sweetly in our home. :) Yesterday one of the speakers in sacrament meeting reminded us of Elder Ballard's talk in regards to motherhood from a couple confrences ago. Elder Ballard told young mothers especially that the joy of motherhood comes in moments. This is the moment I will remind myself of next I feel overwhelmed wondering why I can't get my children to obey me. :) Thank you boys for being so sweet and reminding that when it comes to my family I have SO much to be thankful for.

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Very sweet! I miss those boys.

grandmother said...

Yes, you do have so much to be thankful for.

Whitney said...

your boys are so cute. i'm glad to see that reed still enjoys wearing his knight costume. :)