Dickson Family

Dickson Family

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Have you tried..."Phenomenal"?

Reed had an assignment at school to find a larger but not too obscure word to present to his class. He had several options for how to present it, like making a poster or acting it out. He chose to make a commercial.

I suggested a style of commercial he could do and was all set to write it for him. I was planning exactly what he should say and how, but when I got home from work he already had the script written out. As soon as we finished dinner, we got right to work. An hour later we had finished filming, and after some brief editing it was ready to go. I think it turned out pretty well. If only I could think of a word to describe it...


His teacher said she loved it, but my favorite thing about it is that now I sometimes get to ask Lindsay, "Hey, why are you wearing Reed's jacket?!"

3 comments:

Monica said...

That had to have been the BEST assignment that teacher EVER received! That is ADORABLE!!! NO wait, it's PHENOMENAL!!!

Kristen said...

Cutest. Thing. Ever. :)

John Evelyn said...

I am so glad you finally put the phenomenal commercial on the blog. It will be easier to watch it. The first day we watched it about 10 times. We couldn't get enough of it. Great writing, great editing, and all four of you--great acting. Cute cameo, Ruby.