Dickson Family

Dickson Family

Sunday, November 4, 2007

California Halloween

We've been in California for the past two weeks and therefore on a blogging hiatus as well. We will be going home tomorrow, but I wanted to post our Halloween photos before people starting busting out their Christmas decorations. More photos from our California adventure coming soon!

Here is my little scuba diver. I loved his costume., but it was pretty impractical for trick or treating. He actually did better than I thought walking in his flippers, but I quickly ended up carrying him from house to house.







In case you can't tell, Max was an Octopus:)


Several months ago when we figured out that we would be in CA over Halloween, my sister and I planned for all of our kids to trick or treat together in "under the sea" costumes. Belle was a mermaid, Luke was a Shark, and Scarlett was a goldfish to complete the theme.

5 comments:

Whitney said...

Those are such cute pictures. I hope you keep those costumes in mint condition so when I have kids I can have an "under the sea" haloween II.

Monica said...

I love the costumes! I love the scuba diver and the octopus. Too cute!!

Ashley said...

Wow! What a cute idea. I'm going to keep that in my back pocket for one year. Reed's costume was too cute, and of course Max would look darling in just about anything. Very clever!

Robyn said...

VERY CUTE!!! Their costumes turned out perfect:) We're very excited for you to be coming home...Sophia has really missed Reed! Can't wait to see your other pictures from your vacation in CA!

Megan said...

Ok, the absolute cutest things I have ever seen. Reed's is so creative!