Dickson Family

Dickson Family

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Family Pictures

Recently I came across the blog of a really cool photographer in Temecula. Since we were already planning to be in CA I decided to ask her to take a new family photo for us. Max was having a bad morning (very unusual for him), but you'd never know from these pictures. She was great with the kids and I was very happy with the results. Sorry to include so many pictures, but it was hard enough to just pick these.








4 comments:

Whitney said...

I am so happy that these pictures turned out so well. Is it just my computer or is there a really cool metalic quality to all these pictures. I love it, how did she do that?

Monica said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!! I love the black and white of Max. That is very cute but I think you need to post some of Max's new haircut! We can't wait to see you in 2 weeks! YEAH!!!

Casey said...

I LOVE those pictures! How cute!

Ashley said...

Great pictures.