Dickson Family

Dickson Family

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

New York Blessing

I spent this last weekend in New York attending the blessing of my little sister's baby, Olivia Alice Lambert. It was a quick trip and I missed my boys like crazy, but I was so happy to be there for her special day.



We had only made it a few steps from their apartment on our way to dinner before Olivia shared her meal with me. Lucky for me it was the only shirt I brought. At least I had something to remember her by all evening.


It was fun to be with my both my sisters again. It's been a whole year since I've been with both of them at the same time!!!


Olivia and her favorite aunt.

8 comments:

Robyn said...

Adorable little baby girl!!! Tell your sister congrats for me. That's so fun you were able to be there for her!

Whitney said...

This is my favorite post, I am going to look at it every day! Thank you so much for coming out-I know it was tough to get out here and turn around so quickley, but we really appreciated it and Olivia appreciated it as well.

Anonymous said...

Lindsay- she is sooo sweet! You must have loved being there for her blessing! She really is beautiful and I love her name!

Matt said...

Thanks for coming out Lindsay, it was great to have you here for Olivia's blessing.

grandmother said...

Olivia is so beautiful!! It was great to have you and your sisters all together.

Megan said...

She is so cute! Please tell Whitney congrats and that she has a beautiful baby girl!

Suzie said...

I am so glad you could spend time with your sisters. You are soooo lucky!

Suzie said...

I am so glad you could spend time with your sisters. You are soooo lucky!