Dickson Family

Dickson Family

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Some things I love to see

Things got off to a great start this morning. This isn't always the case so I thought it was worth remembering...especially for the days when it doesn't.

I love to see Reed enjoying reading his scriptures before school. There are many things I have to tell him at least ten times before it gets done in our morning rush, but this isn't one of them.


I almost never start a job around the house without Max asking to help. This morning was no exception when I went to vacuum the boy's room. I hope being a hard working and helpful boy is something I can always remember about him.

I love that he is vaccuuming with one hand and plugging his ear with the other.

2 comments:

grandmother said...

Well that's two big blessings.

Robyn said...

very cute boys!