Dickson Family

Dickson Family

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Jersey Girl

Apparently Max isn't my only child who could claim Jersey as their hometown.



I cannot skip doing Ruby's hair---ever. If I do, this is what it will look like. The month of October was crazy busy for us, so on November 1st when we didn't have anywhere we had to go--we didn't. We also didn't do Ruby's hair all day. That is when I discovered just how big Ruby's hair could get. I didn't do a thing to her hair and, on its own throughout the day, it transformed into big Jersey girl hair.

She definitely looks crazy, but a little part of me can't get enough of it.


It really cracks me up from the back.


My little hot mess on wheels.

Sorry Ruby. You may hate these photos someday, but I had to do it.

Ruby made a pretty cute geisha girl for Halloween this year (pictures to come, mom) but after seeing this I'm thinking next year Priscilla Presley might be just perfect.

2 comments:

grandmother said...

I laughed out loud when I saw these pics. I did not realize that was what her natural hair could be. I don't know about next year, but someday she has to be a late sixties girl.

Monica said...

LOVE the hair, Eliza is kinda the same except it isn't big it's just in her FACE!! LOL I see YOU in Ruby a TON! The older she gets the more she is looking like you to me!