Dickson Family

Dickson Family

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Our OTHER son...

I've noticed that our recent (and infrequent) posts have strongly favored Reed so I thought I should try and even up the score by reminding everyone that we do have another son.

When Max was born I immediately loved him, but felt a little sorry for him because I thought secretly Reed would always be my favorite. Silly, silly me. This little boy is growing up way too fast and we could not love him more. Now I can say that even secretly they are both my favorite.







3 comments:

Monica said...

I have to say that I thought Max was looking more like Max and not so much like Reed as he was getting older, but now I think he looks more like Reed then before! People will definitely never mistake them for being brothers! So CUTE!!! I can't believe how grown up Max looks since the last time we saw you guys! We need to plan a beach trip together!

Nancy said...

Oh, he has grown up so much since I saw you last! He wasn't walking then. I would be sad if I weren't going to see you in a few weeks. He looks so much like Reed, but with a stronger look of Sam than Reed has. What a cute boy! No one can convince you until you experience it that you love all your children with your whole heart and never divide that love among them.

Casey said...

He has grown up so fast, and it makes me sad because we harldy know him! We need to see each other more....why dont you move to California? =D