Dickson Family

Dickson Family

Sunday, May 4, 2008

T-ball

Reed had his first T-ball game this Saturday. It was very cute to see little boys who are still figuring out the basics of the game play. Reed did pretty well for his first time out. His biggest problem was that about half way through he was getting "too hot and tired". Fortunately I was able to bribe him with an after game snack to keep him out there.


Doing his "power hit"



While we were working hard to keep Reed on the field we were simultaneously working hard to keep Max off the field. He so wanted to be out with the big boys. He cried whenever I tried to take this batting helmet off so I let him wear it. Even though he was being difficult he was still pretty cute.



"Put me in coach!"

5 comments:

Monica said...

Such cute pics of Max! I love how the younger brothers always have to do everything the older brothers do, ie Jared has to copy Ethan's every move! It really makes you realize how important your example is in the eyse of someone else.

Katie Price said...

Oh goodness your boys are cute. I can't believe how funny Reed is. I bet he and Jaxon would get along so well. Doesn't time go by way too fast?

Nancy said...

T-ball already! Looks like a real player. Max is cute, too.

Freeman Family said...

I can't wait for Owen to be in sports! So fun! I love that picture of Max!! Cute!

Whitney said...

Those pictures of Reed and Max are so cute. I think you should post a video from the next T-ball game.