Dickson Family

Dickson Family

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The world according to Reed


Two quick Reed stories:

Yesterday Reed asked Lindsay, "Mom, how did we get the Book of Mormon?"

Lindsay said, "You know how we got it. The angel Moroni appeared to Joseph Smith and told him about the gold plates that were buried in the Hill Cumorah. Then Joseph went to the Hill Cumorah and dug up the plates..."

"I don't think so."

"That's what really happened!"

"No. First he had to wait four years."

The second story is also from yesterday:

After dinner Reed told Lindsay, "Mom, can you keep Max happy?"

"Okay," Lindsay said slowly, then watched as Reed ran off. She heard doors opening and closing so she shouted to him, "What are you doing?"

"I'm going to run on the tread mill."

4 comments:

Casey said...

That is so cute!

Nancy said...

What a kid! I don't know any other 4 year old that would correct his mother on Church History and be right. Lindsay, we can see you through your son.

Sarah said...

Huh, he reminds me of this guys I knew in high school! What a funny little guy. How long did he run?

Monica said...

That is very funny! I love your Reedisms you post! Too cute!