Dickson Family

Dickson Family

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Reed!

Reed has been telling me for about 6 months that he is "almost 4" so I shouldn't be surprised that the day actually arrived, however I still can't believe our little boy is 4!!! He's such a blessing and I can't imagine life without his cute and crazy personality. I've enjoyed when other people have done a "life recap" so I will shamelessly copy you all.


Reed at 2 days old. We had no idea what we were getting into... or how lucky we were.

1 year old! "You want a piece of me......uh..I mean my cake."

2 years old, but still too messy to be trusted with cake and clothes.


3 years old (for those who can't count fingers)


Our 4-year-old boy digging in his birthday garden.


Reed had a dinosaur party to celebrate this important occasion. He was very involved in the planning and loved every minute of the event. We love Reed!

Being dinosaurs


Digging for dinosaur bones

4 comments:

Monica said...

Such cute pics. All of them up till this bday, he looks like "little Reed" and now he looks so much more grown up. Maybe it is because we haven't seen him in a while. Glad he had a fun dinosaur party and sorry we missed it!

Whitney said...

I love the life recap. I had almost forgotten Reed with his curly blond hair and super chubby body. It looks like the birthday party was a lot of fun!

Sarah said...

I can't believe that you guys have a four year old...We'll be married 9 years in August and only have a two year old!!

Katie Price said...

He is such a cutie. He reminds me a little of Lexi's Carter. Can you believe how fast they grow up? Jax has been talking about turning five for a month now and it's still three months away! Reed is such a beautiful little boy - I wish he and Jax could get to know each other.