Dickson Family

Dickson Family

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

He loves her

Today when Ruby woke up from her nap crying (she always wakes up grumpy) I was on the phone with Verizon so I asked Max to run upstairs and tell her I was coming. I knew Ruby wouldn't be thrilled, but I was hoping it would buy me a couple more minutes to finish up on the phone. However, when my conversation ended a few minutes later I was surprised by silence. I couldn't imagine that sending Max in had been enough for her, but when I ran upstairs this is what I saw.


I know Max really loves Ruby, but too often that love is displayed in the form of teasing. He loves to make her crazy (she kinda likes it too) by pulling, poking, chasing, stealing, pouncing on or squeezing her, so a sight like this makes me very happy. (When he saw this picture on the computer he said, "Mom, I like her.")

Yep, Max really does love Ruby. Joining her in the crib was a little out of the ordinary, but scenes like the ones below are ones that I see just about every day.









3 comments:

Casey said...

This post made me smile from ear to ear the whole time I was looking at it. It's just precious.

Monica said...

Max looks more like Reed in those pictures then ever I think. So sweet. I love when big brothers are sweet to their little sisters! ;o)

Unknown said...

Okay. SO SO cute! Carter used to get into the crib with Casey, but they'd usually end up wrestling.