Dickson Family

Dickson Family

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Harlow-4 months

Yes...I do have other children, but they want me to keep up on this girl as much as I do. Reed and Max are always checking our blog and wanting me to write more. I am hoping that getting caught up on Harlow will allow me to have more balanced coverage in the future.

Here is a very quick recap of Harlow at 4 months.

She's a thumb sucker. She's not quite as committed as Ruby was, but she does still enjoy it.

 She's very motivated to get mobile and is getting stronger everyday. She is a rolling machine (both ways) and I know it's only a matter of time before we won't be able to keep her in one spot.

Oh, how I love bath time. From her first bath she has never complained about getting clean. She loves being in the water and there is nothing I love more than a clean, fresh, sweet baby.

 


There is no way I could do a recap of any portion of Harlow's life without including some of the love she receives and brings into our home.  In case there was any question regarding her resemblance to Max...


This month also included a visit from Grandmother and Grandfather.

...including a piano lesson

She's such a playful gal. I don't remember any of my kids seeming to enjoy playing with toys as much as she does. She will happily play under this little kick gym until I come and get her or until she has successfully kicked it completely out of reach with her long, strong legs

She still gives her "surprised eyes" sometimes, but more frequently I see a sparkle of happiness in them instead.

One of the biggest reasons I try to record these things is so that I can not only remember the things that happened, but I also hope they will help me remember how these moments felt. Harlow--just so you know, when I was taking these pictures of you I felt like the luckiest mom around. It was definitely an "I love you so much my heart could burst" moment. Happy 4 months!



2 comments:

grandmother said...

Harlow, you appear to be a win-win.
You are very blessed to be in the Sam-Lindsay Dickson family and they are blessed to have you. (Looks like her hair is turning to be auburn.)

Monica said...

I love all the pictures of her and yes she definitely looks SO much like Max!! I am glad she enjoys her quilt too! ;)