Dickson Family

Dickson Family

Monday, May 14, 2012

Super Kids

I know every mother thinks their kids are super, but yesterday my kids really looked the part. On Saturday we attended Elliot's awesome ' Super Hero' party done in true Bywater fashion. It was adorable and so much fun. The kids had a great time "training" to become "real" super heroes and I think it worked because the next morning they were still flying high.







Their costumes were adorable, but even without them I do think my kids are pretty super. Here are a few reasons why.

Reed is SUPER committed. Once Reed has decided that something is right or important you can not get him to budge. His recent commitment to fasting--and doing the full two meals--is evidence of this. His diligence is admirable.



Max is SUPER loving. When this boy loves he doesn't hold back. He's great at snuggling up to me on the couch and saying, "I love you so much Mom" In fact, recently he's been on quite a loving streak, averaging about 20 "I love you Mom"s a day. His sweetness never gets old.




Ruby is SUPER lovable. Even when she's crying/whining for something she can turn things around with a sweet, "Thanks Mom" after I've solved her problem. And when I tell her to "ask again nicely" she tilts her head to the side, squints her eyes with a smile and says, "Please mommy" a few octaves higher than her last request. It makes me smile every time. She definitely know how to melt hearts.


1 comment:

grandmother said...

Between those masks, capes, and flying moves you guys really look like super heroes. Fun!