Dickson Family

Dickson Family

Friday, August 31, 2007

Better than a cruise...


My sister, Whitney, was supposed to go on a cruise this weekend, but things fell through at the last minute. She already had the time off so she decided to make the best of it and come see us instead. She was here for less than 48 hours, but we all enjoyed the surprise visit. Just enough time to dig in the sand box, help get some pictures on the wall and be the first to witness Max crawl forwards. (video of the mobile munchkin coming soon!)

1 comment:

Whitney said...

I agree, the visit was better than a cruise. Although I was hoping the Dickson family would put on a spetacular stage show as I had been promised by the Carnival fun ship. Other than that all of my other needs where met...good food, fun time in the sand (or sand box) and good copmany. Thanks for the great visit!!