Dickson Family

Dickson Family

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Can you dig it?


Lindsay and Max were gone at Education Week at BYU all last week. Reed and I had all sorts of fun. We played blocks, went swimming, played soccer, pretended to be dogs, but one of his very favorite activities was to go outside and dig. Good thing for him we had some landscaping to do.

Reed helped me put in some lights then we started to put in a border between the grass and the garden. At one point we decided we needed a wheel barrow so we picked one up from Home Depot. As we put it together Reed said, "Some people don't have wheel barrows...so they just build 'em!" I wish I could write out his inflection as he said it. He's a pretty funny little boy.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Sam!!! How are you? I can't believe I didn't know that you have a blog...I got to you through Amy. Stop my mine and say "hi" sometime!

grandmother said...

I can tell the mother is not around. Why else would Reed be wearing flip-flops and a white t-shirt while digging.:) No, really. I am glad the two of you had fun.