Dickson Family

Dickson Family

Thursday, March 20, 2008

The future is NOW!


A couple of days ago Lindsay was rehashing the busy day she had. In the morning she taught the preschool group, which takes a lot of preparation and a lot of energy and a certain amount of recuperation after it's over. Then she had to prepare to have the missionaries over for dinner while cleaning up a house that had just entertained 9 kids between the ages of 2 and 5. At one point the washing machine was washing the clothes, the dishwasher was washing the dishes, the breadmaker was baking bread, the crock pot was cooking dinner, and the Scooba was washing the floors. She said, "I love it--I feel like the Jetsons!" Then she added, "All these things working for me and I still can't keep it together?!"

For the record, she does a great job keeping everything together and I love her for it. Heaven knows our life would be in shambles if we ever swapped roles.

PS She's not making me write this.
PPS She did make me add the PS.
PPPS The PPS was completely my own.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Ohhh, the Scooba...Rob really wants one. Do you like yours?

Ashley said...

Yeah, I was thinking, wow I wish my husband would get on the blog and write about how great I am. Maybe I have to be great first. Shoot.

Megan said...

You are great, and Sam is great for bragging about you. And Reed is great because he writes lists. And Max is great because he has the cutest eyes I've ever seen. Great, great, great!