Dickson Family

Dickson Family

Thursday, March 13, 2008

An ounce of prevention...


I've asked Reed several times not to drink lemonade out of the pitcher. Today when I found him about to do it again I also found all of my dish towels spread across the floor as well as a few stuffed into his shirt. When I asked him what was going on he explained that those were just in case he spilled on the floor and the ones inside his shirt were in case he spilled on his shirt. I guess I follow his logic...but I think tomorrow we'll have a little lesson about germs and backwashing.

7 comments:

Katie Price said...

That is so funny! I bet he would have a great time with Jax - maybe at Thanksgiving this year??? He's a cutie.

Nancy said...

Let's see...did he get the idea to drink out of the pitcher from his father, maybe? The dish towel rug is all his own. Always thinking.

Whitney said...

That story made me laugh. Reed is such a clever little boy!

Ashley said...

He needs to live by us. It's going to be so fun in NC.

Sarah said...

That's great! At least he's a thinker, right?!?

Freeman Family said...

So funny! Kids are amazing!

Megan said...

That is totally awesome!