Dickson Family

Dickson Family

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Wannabe

Max is such a little Reed wannabe. They are almost 3 years apart, but don't tell Max. He thinks he can do everything that Reed does. Reed loves to write--making lists, notes and stories--so Max has to be there right beside (or on top) of him doing the same. I guess I owe it to Reed that Max has held a pen properly since he was about 7 months old.


Reed didn't take any chances this St. Patrick's day--wearing green from head to toe. (I cut off his green shoes in this picture.)

"I just know a Leprechaun is going to see me and say, 'I don't think I want to pinch that little boy.'"

2 comments:

Megan said...

I love it!

Whitney said...

I love that picture of Max. I think Reed must get his love for making lists from his mom.