Dickson Family

Dickson Family

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Maybe the best morning ever...

This morning Sam and I woke up in a slight panic when we realized we had overslept and had 30 minutes to get ready and out the door to church. Sam jumped up and said he'd get the boys ready if I took care of Ruby. Sam returned a few seconds later and said, "They're ready."

I heard what he said, but I didn't really know what he meant. All I could do was check it out for myself. I did and this is what I found.


This may not be a big deal for some people, but for us it was nothing short of absolutely amazing. These are the same children that seem to need shock collars to get completely dressed on any other day, so to see this sight on a Sunday was almost unbelievable. I couldn't have been any prouder.

Yep--my kids are growing up and sometimes that's even a good thing.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

A modern day miracle, without a doubt. :) I've loved keeping up with your cute family through your blog. Thanks for taking time to keep us updated. :)