Dickson Family

Dickson Family

Friday, February 25, 2011

A few more random California pics...

I found a few more pictures I had downloaded onto Sam's computer. We love California and we love these people. Not in that order.

Sometimes I forget how beautiful the ocean really is. It was nice to get a little reminder.








The boys got a nice look at a lovely pelican.



Silly boys that love each other.


More people that we love.


Max and Scarlett are the cutest little friends.







When we finally did head home it was on the red eye. We arrived in Chicago for a layover at 6 a.m. (3 a.m. to us!). We let Sam sleep in preparation for his interview the next morning while we made ourselves at home on the terminal floor.











All right...I am officially ready to move on.

1 comment:

Katie Price said...

Ruby might be the cutest little baby I've ever seen - perfect mix of both of you. I show Travis her pictures all the time.