Dickson Family

Dickson Family

Monday, April 5, 2010

Little Miss Sunshine

Ruby is a such a good little baby most of the time, but first thing in the morning she's just about perfect--crazy hair and all. I've watched her wake up and she actually wakes up with a smile on her face.






I really do not like cats, but when I saw these pajamas I just had to get them.


Mornings while Reed is tracked out are my favorite. All of the kids end up in my bed at some point. I hope that doesn't make me lazy. It's just that I love it so much I want to linger and enjoy every second of it.

3 comments:

grandmother said...

Yeah, linger and enjoy while you can.

Robyn said...

Ruby has the cutest smile...her whole face smiles!!! Enjoy those lazy stay in bed and snuggle days, they're the best!!!

Robyn said...

I like that girl
Love Sophia