Dickson Family

Dickson Family

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Sweet Peas

My mom said that if yesterday's post was my last it wasn't very nice to not mention Max. I consider myself a nice person so I guess I'm not quite done.

Today when the boys were coming in from playing outside Max accidentally slammed his finger in the door. He, of course, wanted a band aid even though there wasn't even a drop of blood to be found. I was able to convince him that something cold like a bag of frozen peas would make it feel better. He kept the peas on his finger for maybe a minute before he ripped them open. Eating the peas wasn't what I had in mind, but it did help him forget about his finger so I guess it was the correct treatment after all.


I always liked eating my vegetables frozen when I was a kid (still do). I enjoy watching my kids do the same---although it looks like we could work on some manners.






Speaking of sweet peas...NOTE TO RUBY: Thank you for letting me dress you up like a doll...maybe even like a little clown sometimes just because I think it's cute.

I'm sure you'll pay me back someday by asking me to buy you some princess sandals with glitter on them.




4 comments:

grandmother said...

Glad I was not disappointed when I went onto your blog; but, I was a bit confused when I saw the new look. Like the big pics for my old eyes. You should send in the pea photes to Season Choice; they would make a good ad campaign.

McKay said...

Ok, Lindsay...

You've gotta do a blog post on how you get such awesome pictures. You clearly know what you are doing with a camera. Steph and I are both in awe. Care to share your secrets? (Oh please, oh please, oh please...)

Nancy said...

you are too good at this to quit. What a journal you will have! Maybe you miss a day or two now and then, but daily postings are such a treasure. I agree you are an excellent photographer. Do you take jillions and only show a few or are these mostly what you snap?

Monica said...

Yeah Lindsay, what's up with the super good photos! Did you take lessons in secret or maybe you're just that gifted! ;o) Love the pics and keep the posting going, you know you want to!