Dickson Family

Dickson Family

Monday, May 21, 2012

Goodbyes

Goodbyes are kinda a big deal in our house...well at least to Max (and tag-along Ruby now) they are. Without fail, every morning after Sam tells us all goodbye Max will race to the door saying "Wait Dad, Wait" to give him one more hug, kiss and another "Bye Dad". It's the same sweet thing everyday.


Blowing kisses from the doorstep is a vital part of the process with about three more "Bye Dad"s thrown in.


I think my favorite part of the whole thing is when he shouts his final words of farewell and wisdom. " Bye Dad! I hope you do better than last time! Bye-Bye-Bye-Bye!"


I figure he'll end the ritual one of these days, but I hope it's not one too soon.

1 comment:

grandmother said...

Max and Ruby, I can tell you love your daddy very much.