Dickson Family

Dickson Family

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Bathroom Buddies

I am thrilled to have Max using the bathroom on a regular basis. Unfortunately, with this big step forward he has also taken a step backwards and decided that he is now afraid to be in the bathroom by himself. This morning while I was busy with Ruby I asked Reed to stay with Max in the bathroom. After about 10 minutes they were still in there. Since bathrooms are pretty common places for mess making in this house I was worried at what I might find. I was however pleasantly surprised to open the door and find Reed reading Flat Stanley to an attentive Max--so much better than a sink full of a soap and shampoo concoction.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Adorable. That's a picture that should be framed!

Robyn said...

So cute! Way to go Big-Boy-Max!!!

grandmother said...

I like Flat Stanley, too.
side note: last comment attributed to me was your father, in case you didn't figure it out.

Nancy said...

Also, way to go big brother Reed. How nice to have a responsible older brother.