Dickson Family

Dickson Family

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Ruby's first walk to the pond...

The pond and field behind our house is one of our very favorite things about where we live and we will definitely miss it when we move someday. We have taken many "hikes" to the pond and today the boys decided that Ruby was ready to see if for herself.





On the way to the pond we tried to stop and play a little Frisbee...







but it didn't last very long. The boys were too excited to make it to the final destination.







Ruby seemed to enjoy the outing. I'm sure she'll enjoy it even more when she can join in the exploring and stick throwing.




I thought it would be neat to get a picture of Sam throwing the Frisbee at me. Unfortunately I didn't think that all the way through. I got the picture I wanted to, but it might be my last for a little while. Poor camera.

3 comments:

Monica said...

Ok I WANT Ruby's hat! SO CUTE!! Is that another awesome Etsy find? I so cannot crochet so maybe I need to suck it up and either learn or pay for someone else's hard work. SUPER CUTE!!!!

Nancy said...

What great pictures! You catch all the moments! I love Max's pout. I love Ruby in the cute hat.

grandmother said...

What's the line from Charade? Oh, yea. Dumb move Herman. :)