Dickson Family

Dickson Family

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Growing Boy

Reed has officially reached another milestone in his life---he eats more than me--ALOT more than me. For the past few weeks Reed has been an eating machine. He seems to be starving all the time. Sam and I have been amazed at the large serving he takes at dinner and even more amazed when he finishes it all and asks for more. Having only sisters I always heard that boys ate a lot, but I didn't think all of that started until a little later. Reed was a chubby baby, but has been a thin/average kid, so I'm not worried about him packing on too much yet. I have noticed all of his pants becoming unfashionably short lately so that must be part of the explanation. Two weeks ago when he was putting on his church pants they were so floody I assumed they were Max's pants. I told him to stop playing games and put his own pants on---he did and then we all laughed when we realized I was wrong.

I guess it wont be long before he's bigger and taller than me too. I look forward to that day for his sake, but I must say it will be so weird.

Reed's second plate of spaghetti at dinner tonight.

2 comments:

grandmother said...

Yup, these little boys are going to become big boys; and sooner than I wish.

Monica said...

Ethan is doing the exact same thing lately. He is an eating machine! It must be the age to grow I guess. I get scared for teenage years when Chris and his brothers all tell their "eating" stories of how much they could eat and still eat more!