Dickson Family

Dickson Family

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

She found it

For the past 3 1/2 months I have be trying to push a pacifier on Ruby and I've just about given up. Today she found what she's really been looking for. I guess I shouldn't be suprised since in 2 of the 3 ultrasounds I got she was sucking on her thumb and hand. I've never had a thumb sucker so I don't know what this means for the future, but for now I think I will just enjoy the perks.



She looked like she'd been caught when she opened her eyes.




4 comments:

Ashley said...

Thumb sucking is the best! And seriously, when they are so little, there is nothing cuter.

By the way, have I mentioned how stinkin cute she is. I'm reading a book on how to have a girl. I'm counting on it to work!

Monica said...

I can see you in her. So cute! hope you're having fun on your first week of Reed being home.

Nancy said...

That is one darling little girl. She is a charmer. I loved thumb sucking, even if it is a little harder to break.

Lacey said...

It makes for an easy baby - definitely harder to get rid of though. You have a good attitude about it - just enjoy it! She is so cute!