Dickson Family

Dickson Family

Monday, March 8, 2010

On a roll

When Reed was a baby I had a little calendar where I recorded something about each day of the first 12 months of his life. I made it to about 8 months before the entries petered out. With Max I made it through the first 3 months. My poor Ruby doesn't even have a calendar so today I will write something about her.

Today while Ruby was having "tummy time" she rolled onto her back almost immediately. I don't know if she was showing off her strength and coordination as much as she was showing how much she dislikes being on her stomach. Either way, she was pretty cute. Max was cheering her on all the way.



Ruby's hair is also starting to get longer---on the sides at least. I know she's starting to look like a little Jewish boy, but pig tails are just around the corner. It's great to have a child that Sam is not dying to take clippers to. Just one more new and fun thing about having this little girl in our family.

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh man, she's cute.

Nancy said...

Ashley is is ready to have her own girl. I love Ruby's chubby cheeks!

Monica said...

SO SO CUTE! But, if you remember it was CHRIS who took the clippers to Reed so maybe it's good we live in UT now and not in NC! hehehe I love how long her hair is getting and can't wait to see pics of the pig tails!

Robyn said...

She is so adorable. Already she has the cutest personality!! I love everything about her...she really is beautiful...taking after her momma!

grandmother said...

Wish I could pick her up and squeeze her.

grandmother said...

Wish I could pick her up and squeeze her.