Dickson Family

Dickson Family

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Time to get dressed

Reed asked me the other day why I let Ruby stay in her pajamas all the time. I love that he used the word "let". Apparently he thinks it's a chore to get dressed and thinks she might be getting preferencial treatment. I figured that since she is getting close to 3 months old (I can't believe it!) it's about time for me to start getting her dressed for the day. We were meeting friends today so I thought it would be the perfect excuse to dress her in one of her first "real" outfits---not that they were too different than her pajamas. I thought she looked so cute for her big day out. She of course stayed in her car seat under a blanket asleep the whole time we were out so no one got to appreciate this milestone in her life. At least I got to enjoy it...maybe too much.



3 comments:

grandmother said...

She is so cute!!!!

Monica said...

cute onesie!!! She is getting so big! I like all the pics w/your posts too!

Robyn said...

Oh she is so adorable! I can't believe she is almost three months!! I agree with Reed, getting dressed is a lot of work!:)